AMU Diversity Exploratory Workshop is designed to improve student’s learning skills which will allow them to get an easy entry into their tertiary studies. The learning skills include mind-mapping, social media and communication & interpersonal skills. Majority, we are inviting certified professional coach to conduct the workshop. Therefore, the workshop allows students to meet the expert face-to-face. This is a 6 week workshop which starts on 9 January 2017 to 22 February 2017. The workshop is from Monday to Wednesday. We are welcoming SPM/O-Level, STPM/A-Level/UEC students with forecast results to come and join us for the workshop. We guarantee a fun and enjoyable workshop where students will explore new learning skills and improve their existing skills base.
Throughout the workshop, students will also experience the lab exposure for experiments, learn additional knowledge from a wide range of faculties and get in-touch with existing senior students.
After completion of the workshop the participants will be awarded with a completion certificate.
We are welcoming…
SPM/O-Level, STPM/A-Level/UEC/Pre-U Students who’s interested to explore new learning skills and discover new learning experience.
- Social Media Skills
- Mindmapping Skills
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Café Workshop
Customize various faculty learning experience (Pharmacy, Biomedical Science, Physiotherapy, Paramedic and MBBS)
- Cultural Events with senior students
- Own career pathway planning
When is the workshop?
- This is a 6 weeks workshop which starts from 9 January 2017 to 22 February 2017.
- Every Monday to Wednesday
- 10am – 5pm
How much is the workshop?
- Registration fees are RM300 which covers the whole workshop, activities and accommodation only. The RM300 will be rebated upon registration into any April 2017 intake programmes. (Subject to entry approval from the University)
- Students who sign up with at least one of their friend/friends are entitled for a mystery gift.
- Accommodation is in an apartment complex that is a few minutes’ walk away from the campus and has many amenities such as security, swimming pool, gym, vending machines and eateries among many others. (Kindly contact marketing department for more info).
What are the entry requirements?
- Students can apply using existing forecast results
How to get started?
- Download the form and fill it up
Contact AMU Marketing Officer, Yvonne at 9080 5888 (EXT: 355) for details