BACHELOR OF BIOMEDICAL SCIENCE (HONS)
This programme aims to produce graduates who have a good foundation and experience in the field of Biomedical Science allowing them to do scientific work and research in the field of human and animal diseases.
April & September
PROGRAMME APPROVAL CODE:
- This programme provides you with the foundations for a broad range of professional health pathways.
- The pre-requisite content (Anatomy, Biochemistry and Physiology) for an aspiring student is built into year 1 subjects and taught alongside many other biomedical science disciplines.
- This integration emphasises the relationships between different biomedical disciplines – it’s about enhancing your understanding of the human body in its full complexity.
- Core third year subjects – available only to you as a Biomedicine student – take on a more clinical or Population focus, tying all the elements of your Biomedicine journey together.
- Biomedical Scientist
- Medical Underwriter & Claim Officer
- Quality Control Officer
- Application Specialist
Please fill out the form and we will get back to you shortly.