About this Course
Bachelor of Accounting is designed to provide graduates with intellectual skills in the specialised field of accountancy and global business environment. Graduates will be developed holistically to be leading practitioners that support business and commercial ventures. This programme provides a wide spectrum of knowledge and skills required for a career in the accountancy and finance profession. The curriculum covers key areas such as financial accounting & reporting, management accounting & control, accounting information systems, audit & assurance, public sector accounting, taxation, corporate governance, and professional values & ethics.
What Will You Learn
- The preparation of Financial Statements in line with Accounting Standards.
- Budgeting and Costing to aid Management Planning.
- Accounting systems and controls that include auditing.
- Main managerial functions and their interaction with accounting and business.
- Finance Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Advisor
- Taxation Manager
- Banking Manager/Executive
- Principles Of Accounting I
- Business In Context
- Principles Of Management
- English For Academic Enrichment
- Principles Of Accounting II
- Principles Of Marketing
- Tamadun Islam And Tamadun Asia / Malaysian Studies 3
- Hubungan Ethnik / Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 2
- Commercial Law
- Principles Of Finance
- Malaysian Government And Public Policy
- Financial Disclosure I
- Business Statistics
- Leadership and Professional
- Company And Partnership Law
- Financial Disclosure II
- Financial Management
- Management Accounting
- Taxation I
- Public Speaking & Presentation Skill
- AMUnited 2
- Corporate Financial Reporting I
- Taxation II
- Accounting Information Systems
- Principles of Auditing
- Ethics, Governance & Professional Accountability
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Financial Reporting II
- Management Information Systems
- Industrial Training
- Public Sector Accounting
- Strategic Management
- Advanced Auditing
- Strategic Management Accounting
- Accounting Theory and Practice
- Elective 1
- Elective 2
- Elective 3
- Elective 4
Malaysian University English Test (MUET) Band 2/Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) Level B2;
A pass in STPM or its equivalent, with a minimum Grade C+ (GP 2.33) in any two subjects, and credits in Mathematics and a pass in English at SPM level;
A pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum grade of Jayyid, (good) and credits in Mathematics;
A diploma in accounting or related field, or its equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.50, and credits in Mathematics;
Matriculation/Foundation qualification or its equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.50, and credits in Mathematics.
The requirement to pass mathematics subject at SPM level for candidate in category (1), (2) & (4) can be waived should the qualification contains mathematics subject with equivalent/higher achievement. For International Students, Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of 550 OR International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 5.50 OR its equivalent.