BACHELOR OF PHYSIOTHERAPY (HONS)
This programme is designed to help students to be well equipped with knowledge, skills and competency as an industry-relevant Physiotherapist
April & September
PROGRAMME APPROVAL CODE:
- Aside from the usual brand of lectures and seminars as the core of learning, there is a fun practical aspect to studying physiotherapy – problem based learning, tutorials, and eventually work experience in hospitals.
- Physiotherapy has plenty of hours in the classroom, allowing you to learn the practice inside out from the experts.
- While there is more to physiotherapy than giving sports massages, learning how to massage is still a cool skill. It is also a skill in high demand – physiotherapists are among the best paid in the medicine industry.
- Outside of knowing what muscles to rub to make people better, physiotherapy also teaches a wide variety of other skills in healthcare provision. A degree here can also lead to jobs in neurological or musculoskeletal care.
- Physiotherapy Entrepreneur
- Clinical Instructor
Please fill out the form and we will get back to you shortly.