About this Course
This 3-year Diploma programme prepares you to be a qualified nurse, recognized in Malaysia and neighbouring countries such as Singapore and Brunei as well as globally. Job opportunities are available upon graduation with local government and private hospitals in Malaysia.
Why Choose Nursing Programme?
Nursing is a noble career and is known as an evergreen profession for it is a Profession which deals with a human touch. It is in high demand both locally and globally. Many Malaysian nurses have ventured to countries like Singapore, Australia, Saudi Arabia etc.and are well recognized and highly in demand especially in Saudi Arabia. It is opened to all females and males and offers a good career pathway to all those who are hard-working and ambitious. Many Male nurses have joined the nursing profession and many have climbed up the ladder to be nurse leaders and nurse academicians. Assistant nurses certified with the Nursing Board of Malaysia are welcomed to join the Diploma in Nursing programme. Nursing is an excellent choice for all, irrespective of age and gender. TO ALL SCHOOL LEAVERS, WELCOME TO JOIN NURSING NOW!
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Clinical Instructor
- Nurse Researcher
- Nurse Informatics
- Nurse Entrepreneur
- Nurse Practitioner
- Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry I
- Psychology & Sociology
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Communicative English/Bahasa Kebangsaan A
- Malaysian Studies 2/Communication in Malay 1
- Clinical Practice I
- Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry II
- Microbiology, Parasitology & Immunology
- Communication, Interpersonal Relationship
- Professionalism & Counselling
- Introduction to Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Clinical Practice II
- Clinical Practice III
- Cardiovascular & Respiratory Nursing
- Gastrointestinal Nursing
- Hemopoietic and Oncology Nursing
- Integumentary and Autoimmune and Communicable
- Disease Nursing
- Clinical Practice IV
- Nervous System and Endocrine Nursing
- Musculoskeletal and Urogenital Nursing
- Opthalmology and Otorhinolaryngology Nursing
- Clinical Practice V
- AMUnited I
- Clinical Practice VI
- Obstetric & Gynecology and Paediatric Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
- Ethics and Law
- Clinical Practice VII
- Creative and Critical Thinking Skills
- Youth Development
- Community Health Nursing
- Emergency and Intensive Care Nursing
- Research Methodology
- Clinical Practice VII
- Clinical Practice IX
Pass Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or *equivalent with five (5) credits:
Credit in two (2) other subjects
Pass in English
Pass Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM).
Possess Assistant Nurse Certificate/Community Nurse Certificate.
Registered with the MNB
Possess current Annual Practicing Certificate (APC) for nurses from MNB.
Minimum three (3) years clinical working experience.
*Equivalent-refers to the overseas academic qualification obtained that is equivalent to SPM as approved by MQA.