Presentations in STSS 2021 are conducted via Microsoft Team. It is compulsory for presenters to produce a 15 minutes slide presentation that will be presented via parallel session. Selection for the Best Presenter Awards will also be done throughout this period.
The Best Presenter Award will be announced at the end of ceremony.
Guidelines for the presentation :
- Each presenter/team is required to prepare only ONE Power Point Slide of his/her presentation of research work.
- All slide presentations must be done in English language.
- All presenters are advised to strictly adhere to the guidelines set for the presentation. The duration of your presentationMUST NOTexceed 15 minutes.
- Each presenter MUSTuse a set of slides (in widescreen format of 16:9) highlighting significant parts of the research work.
- The presentation slidescan be created using any application(e.g., Microsoft Power Point, Prezi, etc.) Contents of the presentation video may include relevant parts such as the Introduction, Materials & Methods, Results & Discussion, Conceptual Framework, Recommendations for Experimentation, Conclusion, References and Acknowledgment. Please choose any that best suits your work.