About this Course
This 2-year Diploma will allow students to become skilled, innovative and work-ready professionals in the information technology industry.
What Will You Learn
- Information Technology fundamentals
- Database management systems
- Understanding the paradigms practiced by software developers
- How to create, store, retrieve, and update data from a database management system
- Develop leadership qualities
- Management within an organization or business
- Computer Technician
- IT System Analyst
- Web Programmer
- Project Administrator
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Accounting for Managers
- Managerial Economics
- Strategic Management
- Research Methodology
- Organisational Behaviour
- Business Informatics
- Business Statistics
- Corporate Finance
- Operations Management
- Total Quality Management
- International Business
- Project Paper
- A pass in SPM with at least credit in any 3 subjects inclusive of Mathematics or any equivalent qualification; OR
- A pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM), with a minimum of Grade C (GP 2.0) in any subject or any equivalent qualification and a credit in Mathematics at SPM level or its equivalent; OR
- A pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum grade of Maqbul (pass) and a credit in Mathematics at SPM level or its equivalent; OR
- A pass in SKM Level 3, and a credit in Mathematics at SPM level or its equivalent; OR
- A pass in any qualification equivalent to Certificate (Level 3, MQF) and a credit in Mathematics at SPM level or its equivalent.
*Candidates without a credit in Mathematics at SPM level or its equivalent may be admitted if the Certificate programme contains subjects in mathematics that are equivalent to mathematics at SPM level.
*Candidates with a credit in the computing-related subject at SPM level or its equivalent may be given preferential consideration.
Entry Requirements USING APEL assessment
- The candidate should be a Malaysian more than 30 years of age in the year of application, possess at least STPM/ Diploma/equivalent (e.g., foundation), with relevant work experience and passed APEL assessment.
- All applicants are subjected to APEL assessment conducted by MQA.