About this Course
The 1-year Foundation programme prepares you to understand core subjects and gauge with the next level requirements.
What Will You Learn
- Apply fundamental knowledge, etc
- Learn how to communicate effectively, etc
- Learn how to engage in independent learning
- Learn how to analyze data for information, etc
- CGPA 3.00 and above for MBBS and Bachelor of Pharmacy
- CGPA 2.50 and above for Bachelor in Physiotherapy, Bachelor in Healthcare Management, Bachelor Degree in Allied Science courses
- English I
- Mathematics I
- Biology I
- Behavioural Sciences:
- Introduction to Information Technology
- English II
- Biology II
- Physics I
- Chemistry I
- Introduction to Business
- English III
- Physics II
- Chemistry II
- Mathematics II
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
SPM or equivalent
- For academic leading to Medicine (after completing FIS); Pass SPM/O-Level with minimum 5 grade B in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics (or Additional Mathematics) AND another subject; or equivalent qualifications based on MQA/MMC guidelines.
- For academic leading to other Bachelor Degree (after completing FIS); Pass SPM/O-Level with minimum 5 credits in Mathematics, TWO Science subjects and TWO other subjects; or equivalent qualifications based on MQA guidelines.
*International students may pursue FIS at AMU with an equivalent academic qualification.